Alysa EvaniaI recently reviewed Desire Tungsten's Couple Rings. I was sent the couple pair of Alysa (for him) and Evania (for her). These rings are so shiny and beautiful and have a wonderful fit.
So some of your are wondering what is Tungsten? I know I was and really looked into these rings because I fell in love with some of the features of Tungsten.
What is Tungsten Carbide & Why Tungsten Carbide Rings:
Tungsten Carbide is the after-product of combining tungsten & carbon. It made its way into the jewelry industry due to its high durability &; scratch resistance nature.
The common gold, titanium rings &; even platinum rings are usually susceptible to wear & tear. On the contrary, Tungsten rings are more durable because of the high density physical properties.
Tungsten Carbide Rings continues to look sharp & retains its brilliant shine as they are very scratch resistant.
Tungsten Carbide facts:
- 4 times harder than Titanium
- 5 times harder than tool steel
- 10 times harder than 18k goldthem.
What intrigued me most about these rings is that my husband and I have been searching for rings that wouldn't scratch up while wearing at work. My husband's ring is all scratched up from his job and he really hates that this happens especially because of the amount of money we spent on our wedding rings! These rings can handle the durability and withstand some roughness.
This came to the test by accident when my husband was working on my car and changing out the brakes and the way the tool hit the ring, we thought for sure it would have been scratched or bent up. Well, yes it was shocking to us, that it didn't scratch the ring nor did it bend, IMPRESSIVE...just what we were looking for in a ring for wearing around for work. We both still want to wear a ring, but we want it to look nice while workin.
COST: The Alysa Tungsten Ring is $99.00 and the Evania Tungsten Ring is $99.00. Seriously what an awesome price when you think about what you normally will spend for rings for you both. Because normally it woud be over $300 if not more. And the plus side of things, it is durable to handle rough job situations. Look around Desire Tungsten FAQ to answer any questions you may have. However, I personally was able to deal with Desire myself and what a great person to work with.
BUY IT: Now that you know the cost and you really want to buy it, Desire Tungsten would like to offer a 10% discount code to my blog readers who make a purchase with Desire Tungsten and this coupon code if valid till March 31st. The coupon code is:
GIVEAWAY: In honor of DH's and mine 3 year anniversary, Desire Tungsten will send a pair of Alysa Tungsten and Evania Tungsten in the size that you need. (What an awesome giveaway)
MANDATORY ENTRY: You must be a blog follower via google friend connect and then head over to Desire Tungsten and tell me about another product that you like beside the one mentioned. Come back here and comment and leave your email address with your comment.
- Follow Desire Tungsten on Twitter and come back here and comment with your Twitter ID = 1 entry
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 2 Now 3 on Twitter and tweet. Make sure you tweet includes @couponmomof2, @desire_tungsten, #giveaways and the URL of giveaway and come back here and comment with the URL = 1 entry
- Become a Facebook fan of Desire Tungsten and come back here and comment with your name on facebook = 1 entry
- Become a Facebook fan of Coupon Mommy of 2 Now 3 and come back here and comment with your name on facebook = 1 entry
- Look at the ring sizer information and come back here and comment with what size you think you and your spouse/significant other would need = 1 entry
- Sign up for my newsletter and then come back here and comment = 1 entry
- Send this email to 3 other people whom you think would love to win a pair of couple rings and cc me at Thriftymommy@verizon.net and come back here and comment = 3 entries
- Blog about this giveaway and come back here and comment with the URL of the blog post = 1 entry
- Desire Tungsten has some Marriage Proposal Ideas, do you have some other ideas to add to this list to give to Desire Tungsten. If you do, come back here and comment with your ideas = 2 entries
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Desire Tungsten &; Good Luck to my readers and have fun!!