I must tell you I was beyond excited when I was told they would like for me to review one of their bracelets from Belly Charms. I was in shock, little ol' me can review one of their beautiful products.
I had to get to know this mom and find out where the neat name came from. Sonya began her business when her second son was born. During her first pregnancy she had her belly button pierced and had to remove it and of course this closed the piercing up. (Sounds like myself, because with my second pregnancy, I had my belly button pierced and had to have it taken out, and was really bummed because it closed up. I just didn't get it pierced again.) However, Sonya did get her belly button repierced and then found out she was pregnant again. An ultrasound tech told her that there were maternity belly rings, but they were just hard to find. Well she went on a search and finally found one. She wore it through her entire pregnancy and right into the delivery room. The nurses all loved it. After her son was born, she went back to the "regular" steel belly button rings but just did not like them anymore. So she got out the maternity belly ring, cut the PTFE bar to a much shorter length, rethreaded the ball, and took off the "It's a Boy" charm and replaced it with a candy cane......that is when Belly Charms began.
Belly Charms is not just about belly button products, although they are super cute. How would I have loved when I was pregnant to wear a belly button ring that said its a girl. OMG, that would have been super hot, right? My husband would have said, "NOT SO MUCH!" But I would have been all about it.
Belly Charms like I said is not just about belly button products, but she makes absolutely gorgeous bracelets, anklets, toe rings, flip flops and I even saw a Tie Dyed Maternity Shirt.
Sonya did let me review any bracelet that I was interested in and I saw the one above (except for not in my children's names) and fell in love! Seriously I fell in love. She sent me a Swarovski Crystal Multi Strand Birthstone Mother's Bracelet. When I sent her the information, I had to send her my children's names, their birth months (for the birthstone colors) and strand size information.
Sonya finished and sent me a picture, and my mouth dropped. One of the girls that I work with, I immediately ran over to show her, because I was so much in awe.
When I received it, I was absolutely amazed. Wait, I don't even know if those are the words I can say for this bracelet. I still couldn't believe that this gorgeous bracelet was in my hands and that I owned this bracelet. It was beyond gorgeous, the girl's birthstone colors went together so well, that it just...it just...I don't know. I was just so over the top from this beautiful bracelet. The name is done with 5.6 mm sterling silver alphabet beads. Each alphabet bead is separated with a 5mm Swarovski Crystal AB Bicone Bead. This makes the letters fit together smoothly. The 6mm Swarovski round and bicone crystals give the bracelet some gorgeous sparkle. And boy does this bracelet sparkle!
Picture do not do this bracelet justice. I immediately put this bracelet off and started to show everyone. I couldn't hide my excited about showing off my kids. I love showing off my kids and what better way to show them off with something as beautiful as this.
Tell me this isn't gorgeous?
With Mother's Day coming around the corner, birthdays or any other holiday, Belly Charms might be that perfect place for you to check out.
Also if you buy anything, make sure you use the code "Save-10" because that will give you $10 off your purchase of $45.00 or more and free shipping. So, start shopping because Mother's Day is right around the corner.
Sonya would like to giveaway to one of my lucky readers/followers a Belly Charms single strand bracelet or anklet, your choice with either initials or a name.
To enter this one, you must be following my blog first via google friend connect. Once you are following, head over to Belly Charms and tell me which product is your absolute favorite and why. Make sure you include your email address, so I can contact you if you win. (If you are not following me, which is part of the mandatory entry, you will be removed from the giveaway, so please make sure that you are)
- Belly Charms just started, and when I say just started, it is brand new, a blog of their own. She decided to jump on the blogging wagon, so although the blog is super new, lets help her get some followers. So, head on over to her Belly Charms Blog and follow her. Lets give her a head start and we will be ready for her blog posts. Once you are following her, comment on her current post, let her know you are ready for her blogging! Once you are done come back here and comment that you did the entry = 1 entry
- Like Belly Charms Facebook Page and come back here and comment with your facebook name = 1 entry
- Like my Facebook Page and leave me a comment on Facebook and then come back here and comment = 1 entry
- Follow Belly Charms on twitter and come back here and comment with your twitter ID
- Follow me on twitter and tweet making sure you include @bellycharms, @couponmomof2, #giveways and the URL back to this giveaway (if you are using the Tweet Meme above, make sure you include this information) and come back here and comment with the URL, you may tweet once a day coming back here each day with the tweet URL = 1 entry
- Subscribe to my blog by email (enter on the left side of the blog) and come back here and comment with your email address you used to subscibe to = 1 entry
- Post one of my blog buttons on your blog and come back here and comment with where you posted the button with the URL = 2 entries
- Blog about this giveaway including the link to Belly Charms and the giveaway link back here and come back here and comment with the blog post URL = 3 entries
- Follow this blog through the Network Blogs and come back here and comment with the name you are following with = 1 entry
- Follow Belly Charms through Network Blogs and come back here and comment with the name you are following with = 1 entry
- Enter the Little Washies Giveway and come back here and comment = 1 entry
- Last but not least, make a purchase with Belly Charms and come back here and comment with your receipt number = 5 entries
With this giveaway, you have several chances to win and you must come back and comment for each of them if you want to be entered for all entries and you can enter up to Wednesday, May 12th until 11:59PM EST. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn. Once the winner has responded with their information, I will get your information and forward your information to Sonya at Belly Charms to send your winnings.
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Belly Charms, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and review your gorgeous bracelet you handmade for me and good luck to my readers! Sonya, I love your work you do an amazing job! I can see how you are up during the wee hours of the morning!