Bum Covered Diapers. Why because it is one of the first companies that I ever worked with and two just because Melissa is such a sweetheart! Melissa is the owner of Bum Covered Diapers along with her husband, Justin.
Here is some information about Melissa and Justin: We are a Mommy and Daddy team based out of Kirksville, Missouri. We started using cloth diapering products with our daughter Morgan, who is now twenty months old. We love the idea of being green and saving money through the use of cloth diapering products. There aren't many locations for cloth diapering in our area, so we decided to open our own store to help spread the word and make diapers and accessories readily available to parents in our region and around the United States. Besides this site, we have a brick and mortar location--if you're in the area, check out our booth at Bradley Hall in Centerville, Iowa.
We only sell products we use and love for Morgan. We currently purchase all of our diapers and some accessories wholesale, but our other items are all handmade by ourselves or Morgan's grandmothers. We will make several custom items, so please contact us with any special requests. Also, check out our blog for more information about us and our products. Thanks for visiting our site! Justin and Melissa
I love the fact that this is a Mommy and Daddy cloth diaper business. It is something that is near and dear to my heart, because I would really love to one day have my own shop. But that is not something in the near future.
Also why I love Bum Covered Diapers and they are near and dear to my heart is she sells Applecheeks Diapers, which I have a new obsession for. Its too bad DH says no more diapers, oh well!
We all know about Applecheeks, that AppleCheeks diapers provide a unique envelope opening, snug elastic at the waist and legs, and two rows of snaps for a snug and secure fit.
So, Bum Covered Diapers contacted me and wanted to be a part of "Cloth Diaper Week" and gave me an option on the diapers. While one of my current reviews is Applecheeks Giveaway is going on, I am amazed at how many people love this diaper, and thought ok, lets give someone else the chance to win this amazing diaper.
Bum Covered Diapers would like to give one of my readers/followers an Applecheeks Little Bundle System in their choice of color.
Must follow my blog, just either say you do or follow and say you do. Then you must head over to Bum Covered Diapers and on the leftside please subscribe to their newsletter. You will receive an email from: Owner that states "Newsletter subscription success" in the subject. Once you have done that please leave me a comment with the email address you used to sign up for the newsletter!
- Head over to Bum Covered Diapers and tell me what color Applecheeks would you get if you were to win?
- Head back over and look at Melissa's other products and tell me what else you would be interested in.
- Become a fan of Bum Covered Diapers on Facebook and leave her a note that you are stopping by to check out her page. Melissa loves new fans and you just never know when she might be holding a giveaway!
- Follow Bum Covered Bum's Blog and leave her a note on one of her blog posts and comment here where you commented with the link
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3's Facebook and leave me a note that you stopped by, I love notes!
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter (leave me your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway including Bum Covered Diapers, @couponmomof2, the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diaper Week) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button, comment back with the link, remember you can do this for the this event too, because now you are adding another giveaway -- 5 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at email@example.com and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
- Oh and don't forget if you did your extra entries post, don't forget to post those, remember you have to do the mandatory first!
Thank you Melissa, for offering a product for my lovely readers, good luck to my readers!
And just because I love my Applecheeks, I wanted to share this photo!