- 7/8 inchXS 2 3/4 inchThe extra small was designed for those with very fine hair who want to do styles like the Ponytail and Tails-up. Also works for most women's Half-ups.
- 1 inch S 31/4 inchSmalls are the most common size for a Ponytail with fine hair. Those who have thick hair and use a medium or large for a Ponytail will use the small for a Half-up.
- 11/4 inch M 33/4 inchThe medium is best for those with thick hair and want to do a Ponytail or a Tails Up. If your Ponytail is a small, the medium is great for a French Twist or Up & Down.
- 11/2 inchL 41/4 inchIf you've very thick hair (wavy, curly, or straight, but very thick) you can use the large for a Ponytail or Tails Up. If you use a medium for your ponytail, then you can use a large your French Twist. You will want to use the extra large for very long thick hair.
- 11/2+ inchXL 51/4 inchOur extra large was designed for the Up Dos. When you watch the video of the Extra Long hair style you can see how this is used. Those with very thick hair (large ponytail size) can also use the extra large for the Up & Down or French Twist styles. Extremely rare will someone use the extra large for a ponytail. Those who use the mini, extra small, and small sizes will never need an extra large.
I also gave a few of these to my mom to try because she has thick hair like myself and I felt it would be a good combination to see how it works for her. She wants more. She goes to school full time and also likes to have her hair pulled back and out of her face. Flexi-8 gave her exactly what she needed.
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
This Product Was a Free Giveaway