Recently I worked with Strawberry Kids Cloth Diapering, Breastfeeding and Organics. I came across Strawberry Kids because I was searching for Organic Products and this cute little site came up!
Teri is behind Strawberry Kids and not only behind this little shop, but she is a blogger behind Mom to Bed by 8 and I didn't know this was Teri until a couple of weeks ago! Teri is a great lady and has a great shop. I browsed around her shop for hours one day because she has so many neat products!
Strawberry Kids sent me a Dream-Eze AIO Cloth Diaper to review. Prior to this review, I had never heard of a Dream-Eze Diaper, so I was excited to try something new on my daughter.
Dream-Eze diapers are rather convenient because you do not have to stuff or unstuff pockets, the inner soaker is sewn in. There is a double layer so it is quite absorbent. Best of all like most AIO that take longer to dry with the Dream-Eze it does not because of their design. It has durable snap closures and I love the tabs because they are long which works great for a perfect fit.
This picture is Baby B getting ready for bed. Like Teri who is a mom who in bed by 8, Baby B is a baby is ready for bed by 8. She lets you know when you go past 8pm, that is for sure. So, we tried it overnight. I think I have said in the past most AIO's are not always the best to use at night, but I have found a few that do work out and Dream-Eze is a great diaper to use at night. NO LEAKS Mama's, and when I took the diaper off she felt dry and only the 2nd layer of the soaker was wet. Now that was pretty awesome.
I washed the diaper quickly because the following day was going to be warm outside and I heard that putting your diapers on the line is great for them.
Like I said, Strawberry Kids has not only cloth diapers, but they have an array of ofher lovely baby products. One of my favorite things that she offer is Boogie Wipes which is something we have been a fan of since my second daughter.
Check out all of her products:
Right now Strawberry Kids is offerring all you mama's a 10% discount code by using 10MAMA and if your order is over $49.00, shipping is free. How awesome is that.
Strawberry Kids would like to give one of my lucky readers/followers a Dream-Eze in their preference of color and size.
First, this is one of those giveaways that you must be a follower of mine. So if you are follower of mine, just say you are and if you are not, please click follow and then tell me you are a new follower. After you do that, go over to Strawberry Kids and look around. Come back and tell me something that you love at her store. Make sure your comments include your email address so I know how to reach you!
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: and as always I have additonal ways to win...
- Follow Teri's blog over at Mama to Bed By 8, once you are following her blog comment on one of her post or enter one of her giveaways. Then come back here and comment = 1 entry
- Follow Strawberry Kids on Twitter and then come back here and comment with your Twitter ID = 1 entry
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter and tweet making sure you include @couponmomof2, @strawberrykidss, #clothdiapers, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway (the meme above does not have all that in it, so if you use the meme, make sure you add that information in there) and then come back here and comment with the URL = 1 entry
- Become a Facebook Fan of Strawberry Kids and come back here and leave your facebook name = 1 entry
- Become a Facebook Fan of Coupon Mommy of 3 and leave me a comment on facebook underneath this giveaway and then come back and comment here = 1 entry
- Place one of my blog buttons on your blog and come back here and comment with the URL of where you posted it = 2 entries
- Place Mama to Bed By 8's blog button on your blog and come back here and comment with the URLof where you posted it = 2 entries
- Blog about this giveaway with the URL to Strawberry Kids and make sure you talk about this is under the new domain @ http://www.couponmommof3.com/ with the Giveaway link and then come back here and comment with the URL = 2 entries
- Add your button to my Bloggy Love Post and come back here and comment that you did = 2 entries
- Subscribe to my blog...(it is important that each of you do this, because the feed had to change, so you need to get in on this feed....) and you must verify your email address as well! Come back here and comment = 1 entry
- Last...make a purchase at Strawberry Kids and then come back here and leave me your purchase # = 5 entries.
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Strawberry Kids, it was a pleasure to work with you and review your diapers and good luck to my readers!