But first I will tell you, when I got this diaper it did come with pins, however I'm not a pin user and I have never used pins before. I tried my very hardest to use them, but I could never get it tight enough and it would leak. So, I went and ordered a Snappi and I am so glad that I did. I have one other diaper that doesn't have any snaps or aplix so I can use the snappi with it too and I'm addicted. Is that weird?
Lauren makes her Fitteds out of flannel with 2 layers of Zorb for the soakers and if you have a boy, there is an extra layer at the front! They are quite soft and nice and trim, but thick for babies use.She makes them in 5 sizes with that being newborn, small, medium, large, x-large.
For us fitted diapers are just what I like to use at night time anyway with a wonderful cover. Plus Baby B goes to the sitters during the day during the week and she would be so confused with this diaper, because my husband was too and that is because they wouldn't know how to use the snappi or pins. I did try to get my husband on board, but he was afraid that he would hurt DD. So, I always put fitted diapers to the test at night. Once I got that snappi on there and it was nice and snug and we had no gaps, I put a cover on Baby B and we were set to go. The next morning we woke up and the bed wasn't wet and neither was the cover. The fitted was damp on the outside, but nothing that I wasn't used to with any other fitteds that we use.
Lauren also uses her own fitted cloth diapers on her 4th baby. So, these diapers are amazing products and what mama wouldn't want to use these!
I also received a matching wipe with the diaper, so this mama also makes wipes in beautiful prints. She also make other beautiful products that you need to check out.
She is offering a complimentary matching wipe/washcloth with your diaper order,as well as,a pair of diaper pins.For a limited time,enjoy FREE shipping on diaper and nursing pad sets!!
Wee Expressions would like to give one of my followers a fitted cloth diaper in their size and print.
You must be a follower of my blog. Then head over to Wee Expressions and tell me something else that I didn't talk about that you like. Make sure you include your email address, or I won't have a way to contact you if you are the winner.
If you participate in the additional entries, it is important that you complete the mandatory first. If you do not, your entries will not be counted and will be deleted.
- Become a fan of Wee Expressions and Coupon Mommy of 3's and leave a comment and that I sent you! (Comment with your FB name - 2 entries)
- If you were to win what design would you pick out? (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, including the giveaway link and comment back with the Link so I can find it. (5 entries)
- Share this giveaway on your facebook making sure you tag Coupon Mommy and Wee Expressions so that we can both see it, and you may share this giveaway daily (2 entries per day)
- Subscribe to my email here and you must confirm your subscription (2 entries)
- Make Wee Expressions your favorite on Etsy leaving your Etsy name (1 entry)
- Vote for Coupon Mommy of 3's Top Mommy Blogs daily here (1 entry daily)
- Follow me on twitter @couponmomof2 and leave your twitter name
- Tweet about this giveaway including @couponmomof2, Wee Expressions, #clothdiapers, #giveaways and the link! You may do this twice daily and comment her with the link
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you! Good Luck to my readers!