When I first started cloth diapering , Wee Little Changes was one of the first Cloth Diapering Shops that I had found. I had spoke to the owner, April and I have to tell you she is such a sweetheart. At that time my blog had just really started and everything was all new to me. April was so awesome to send me a cloth diaper just for my daughter. I was in awe and ever so happy that she would do that for me and my family!
This time, April and I decided to work together again! Let me tell you a little about April:
My family and I own and operate Wee Little Changes out of Wilmington, North Carolina. Being a SAHM has been so rewarding and I will be forever grateful for the time I have gotten to spend with my children.
The most important thing my family has taught me is how to just live simply and enjoy the little things in life. I think this quote captures it perfectly, “If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live.” -Lyn Yutang. I hope when my children are grown, that they will be able to find joy in the little things life has to offer. A parent’s job never feels complete, but with each new day comes with it an opportunity to learn, grow and love more than the day before.
Wee Little Changes is dedicated to provide quality (and cute!) products that are good for your baby, the environment and your purse. I have done countless hours of research on all of our products, and each one has been tested by my family and found to be a winner. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way or if you have questions or comments. Thank you for the opportunity to help you and your family in some 'wee little way.'
April is a sweet mama and super quick to answer emails, like amazingly quick. Whatever questions you have, she will be glad to answer them for you and do whatever she can for you! I am really glad that I found such a wonderful mama and a great shop.
Wee Little Changes and let me know make a purchase of anything throughout her shop. I was really excited about this because I wanted to get another Babykicks cloth diaper and also a Snappi Fastener. My order was put through and I started to think about the Snappi I ordered, I wondered if I had ordered a size 2, so I emailed April and she said she only had size 1's so I emailed her back and had her take it off. This was Friday, she removed and and then immediately I received an email that my ordered had been shipped. WOW, are you kidding? Shipped already. And did I tell you that shipping is FREE at Wee Little Changes?
They also have Amber Teething Bracelets and Mom Essential Products. So if you are a mommy who is looking to be more green, she has Nursing Pads, Mama Pads and even Designer Nursing Pads.
April has a shop full of amazing products that you don't want to miss out and you really don't want to to miss out on the free shipping!
So, guess what, today in the mail I received my Babykicks cloth diaper that I just ordered on Friday. Now that is some amazing service and very speedy. I love the speedy service especially for "free shipping". Thanks April, that was amazing and I really appreciate that! I will not be reviewing Babykicks diaper since I will be reviewing that one later elsewhere, but today I am reviewing Wee Little Changes and I will tell you that you can't go wrong shopping here!
Be sure to check out our "Friends Tell Friends" rewards program for crazy discounts and incentives. It is so easy to earn a free product of your choice, a $20 OFF coupon or even a $50 OFF coupon! Locals are always welcome to learn more about modern cloth diapering through our “try-it” rentals, free consultations and/or cloth 101 workshops offered around town. Expecting?! Create your registry with us and reserve your spot for the newborn diaper rental program.
- Earn 200 points - 1 FREE PRODUCT - You Pick! (up to $10 value) (redeemed w/future purchase /not redeemable for cash)
- Earn 300 points - $20 OFF your next purchase (not redeemable for cash)
- Earn 500 points - $50 OFF your next purchase (not redeemable for cash)
Wee Little Changes would like to offer one of my readers a $20 Gift Certificate to make a purchase of anything in her shop.
You must be a follower of my blog and then head over to Wee Little Changes and join their Newsletter & Mailing List.. Please make sure you leave your email address so I know how to find you if you win.
- Head over to Wee Little Changes and tell me what you would buy if you were to win the $20 Gift Certificate?
- Share this giveaway on your facebook page tagging both Coupon Mommy of 3 and Wee Little Changes and letting people know about the giveaway
- Tweet about this giveaway including @weelittlechange, @couponmomof2, #clothdiapers, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day, leave the link here
- Follow Wee Little Changes Blog publicly
- Blog about this giveaway and include the giveaway link and leave the link here (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my email here and you must confirm your subscription (2 entries)
- Vote for Coupon Mommy of 3's Top Mommy Blogs daily here (1 entry daily)
- Make a purchase from Wee Little Changes, and leave your invoice #, you earn 5 entries
- Make a purchase from any of my sponsors on the top, left or right side bars and you earn 15 extra entries, all you have to do is leave your invoice #
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you! Good Luck to my readers!