Mei Tai to review and I have to tell you, I am in love. I remember about a year ago going to a cloth diaper and baby wearing playdate and one of the mom's had a Mei Tai and she needed help on how to wear it. It stuck with me watching them teach her how to babywear her daughter with the Mei Tai because it was so easy!
The FreeHand™ borrows it's design from an asian style carrier that has been used for centuries. Versatility is the key. One size will work for both mom and dad (gramma, uncle, aunt, etc), and the FreeHand™ will carry a child up to 35 pounds comfortably. In addition, it can be worn safely on your front, back or hip.
The Mei Tai design consists of a main panel of designer fabric, two long padded shoulder straps and two waist straps. The carrier is fully reversible to the strap color.
The Mei Tai is very easy to use, which was something I was worried about because if I have to use it myself, that is what I was worried about. But it was something that I could do without help and easily get Baby B positioned where she needed to be. It also has very comfy straps with extra padded which was much needed for me carrying her all weekend.
BeLLaLojo Baby doesn't just have carriers, but she has cloth diapers and this is why I wanted to include her in the "All I Want for Christmas...is my Cloth Diapers" Event because she mostly has cloth diapers. Plus who wouldn't want a Mei Tai for Christmas for their baby?
BeLLaLojo Baby is closing her shop so she is having a Store closing sale of 20% off everything right now.
You will earn extra entries for making a purchase with BeLLaLojo Baby.
Make sure you include your email address in each comment.
- Must follow my blog via GFC Publicly to go to next entries, note how I can find you
- Like me on facebook (Coupon Mommy of 3)
- Note 5 entries if you completed the Extra Entries
- Subscribe to my blog (see right side of bar)
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (11/30) over at Cloth Diapering Mama
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (11/30) over at Mommy Time
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (11/30) over at Arizona Mama
- Earn 10 extra entries if you make a purchase at BeLLaLojo Baby from now until the giveaway ends (note invoice #)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link to the giveaway 5 entries
- Share this giveaway on facebook making sure you tag Coupon Mommy of 3
If you would like to become a fan of BeLLaLoJo Baby facebook, you can however it is not an entry. This is a way to keep you up to date on her store closing and sales she may be having.
You have several ways to win, but you must complete the entries above if you want to be entered for all entries. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn