CLOSED: Winner is Samantha Holcomb, entry #347Maggie, the owner of Maxwell Designs contacted me and asked if she could be a part of my "Cloth Diaper Week" event. So, welcome to Day 4, Part 2. Yea! You guys are getting a lot of fun stuff this week, so I hope that you are enjoying all the fun giveaways happening!
About Maxwell Designs
This is the company my son Maxwell inspired me to create. One look at those beautiful blue eyes and I was hooked, just like when I picked up my first sewing machine and started to create my first bag.
All our products are proudly made here in Canada - Mom & Baby approved!!
A little background on Maxwell Designs:
My partner, Steve (who is the most supportive man I could wish for) and I live in Terrace, British Columbia with our two sons, Maxwell (2 yrs old) and Shia - named after the actor Shia La Beouf (7 mths old). We also have a daughter, Chelsea who is 14 years old. I have been a SAHM for 3 years now. It was quite a change from my busy life before but I truly love it now. My love and passion for my family inspired me to create my own products and create my own line of eco-friendly diaper bags.
Maxwell Designs was created just before my first son, Maxwell was born. I was looking for a diaper bag and didn't see anything I liked or that fit into my lifestyle. I wanted a bag that didn't look like a diaper bag firstly, and secondly that it not made of plastic or vinyl. I also wanted a bag that was totally unique.
I now create a line of hemp bags that are eco-friendly, anti-microbial, dye free, great for our environment and, we believe, the best on the market. All my products are made by hand in Canada. Now that my family is complete it makes designing green baby products even more challenging and fun.
Maxwell Designs makes beautiful wetbags that are of high qaulity designer fabrics with coordinating inner waterproof material and zipper closure. This bag keeps the smells in and the moisture in.
Small: 9.5" X 11" -- fit 2 large prefold diapers and some wipes
Medium: 11.5" X 13"
Large: 12" X 17" -- fit 8 large prefolds
These wetbags also come with a handle that snaps that you can put on your stroller, your wrist or hey you can just put it in your diaper bag.
Maxwell Designs would like to give one of my readers/followers a Surprise Wetbag.
Must be a follower of my blog and say that you are. Head over to Maxwell Designs and tell me what design you like in her wetbags. Make sure you leave me a comment with your email address so I know how to reach you if you win.
- Follow Maxwell Designs Blog and enter her current giveaway -- Maxwell Designs & Applecheeks Giveaway II (comment here that you did)
- Like Maxwell Designs on Facebook (comment here with your name)
- Like Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook and comment on my facebook
- Follow Maxwell Designs on Twitter (comment here with your id)
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway include WIN @maxwelldesigns wet bag from @couponmomof2 #giveaways and the link
- Make a purchase from Maxwell Designs (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address (ladies, there are some that have not been confirmed so make sure that you confirm it
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diaper Week) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button, comment back with the link, remember if you did this for the event thats ok, you are not actually doing this event, you are doing this for the blogpost, because now you are adding another giveaway -- 5 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
- Oh and don't forget if you did your extra entries post, don't forget to post those entries, remember you have to do the mandatory first
Thank you Maxwell Designs and good luck to my readers!