(autopost Day 5)
CLOSED: Winner is Katie Stewart, entry #962Cotton Prints and you don't need covers, WHAT? Did Coupon Mommy really just say that? Well thats right, Urban Fluff iCandy solved covering up those beautiful prints you have. Why cover up those prints that you wanted so bad to see on your baby's bum?
The iCandy Diapering System is an innovative 3-part system. Simply snap a waterproof liner into your iCandy Wrapper, lay soaker inside the liner, and go! When your baby is wet remove the soaker and replace with a fresh one. You can wipe the PUL liner clean. If the liner is soiled you can snap out the liner and soaker together and replace with clean ones. You'll almost never have to change your iCandy liner!
The iCandy Diapering System in Monkey N Round Pink one of the cutest prints, I have to admit. I love monkeys, and now that Baby B is older I call her a monkey because she climbs on anything and everything! So, it worked for her.
The iCandy system is a 3 part diapering system that comes with the wrapper, the liner and soaker. You just snap the liner inside the wrapper, place the soaker in the liner and you are ready to go. One you baby using the bathroom, you just take the liner and soaker out and replace it with a new one. Serioulsy? Yes, seriously...that is all you have to do.
We never once had a issue with this diaper leaking and it seems crazy to think that because the wrapper is made of cotton. Yes, cotton, that is right mama's. No, leaks because you have the liner and soaker that catches everything.
These diapers come in two sizes either infant or toddler sizes,
Approx. Weight Range: birth-20lbs
Approx. Weight Range: 15-35lbs
So, you will only have to go through 2 sizes instead of 3.
Urban Fluff also has other products such as One Size and plush pockets. I would love to try their one sizes they are adorable.
Are you interested in trying this 3 part diapering system out or one of their other diapers out?
Urban Fluff would like to giveaway to one of my readers/followers a Urban Fluff iCandy Diapering system in either infant or toddler size in your choice of print.
First you must be following my blog and say you are. Then head over to Urban Fluff and tell me something that I didn't talk about. Make sure you include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!!
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave me a note
- Follow Urban Fluff on Twitter (leave me your twitter name)
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including @urbanfluff #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address (ladies, there are some that have not been confirmed so make sure that you confirm it)
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diaper Week) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button, comment back with the link, remember if you did this for the event thats ok, you are not actually doing this for the blogpost, because now you are adding another giveaway -- 5 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Grab Urban Fluff's button on the bottom of their blog -- 2 entries
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
- Oh and don't forget if you did your extra entries post, don't forget to post those entries, remember you have to do the mandatory first
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Urban Fluff Cloth Diapers it was a pleasure to work with you and review your diapers, good luck to my readers!