CLOSED: Winner is Chany, entry #117So, I think I told you guys before Baby B and mama, are a one size kind of a family and we like the one sizes. We always hear mixed thoughts on the one sizes, but for us we prefer them. But this family is also all about "FREE SHIPPING", why do you ask? Well because when you have to pay for shipping with your products you end up paying more than you really wanted to and then you wished you could have just bought it from the store so you didn't pay as much. Ok, well at least that is my thought!
The Diaper Wagon is one of those shops that have free shipping all the time. Yes, that is correct all the time, it is not a special, it is their speciality and that is one of the reasons that I really like this shop. They sent me one of their One Size diapers to review, the Tiny Tush Elite One Size Pocket in Aplix for Baby B to try on her bum.
The Tiny Tush is a super trim diaper that is waterproof PUL for the outer and the inner layer is a non piling polyester micro-fleece which keeps your diaper looking new all the time. These diapers have a pocket, but they are on the reverse side which makes the inserts easy to insert. And you know what I realized with the fact that the pocket is on the reverse side that when Baby B poos it doesn't get in the pocket. Thank goodness, because sometimes when that happens, it is just GROSS.
I am really sorry I don't have any pictures of Baby B in her diaper, but the camera decided to take a nose dive and I can't figure out whats wrong with it. This is only our 2nd diaper that we have that is in the color red and I like to call her "Hot Bum". Don't know why, but I do.
Twee Baby Wool Longies. These are adorable that look so soft. We only had one pair of Wool Longies and they don't fit her anymore. Boo. That was the only wool we have ever owned and I will be the first to say, I didn't think we would like Wool because I thought it would be itchy and annoying to the skin. That is not the case at all! We really liked them and they were perfect for night time.
She has so many other products that look fun and excited. Check them out!
BUY FROM THEM:
Check out The Diaper Wagon, she has so many other products and with Free Shipping, you can't go wrong. Have fun shopping!
The Diaper Wagon would like to giveaway to one of my readers/followers a $15 gift certificate to her shop.
First you must be following my blog and say you are. Then head over to The Diaper Wagon and join their newsletter. Make sure you include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!!
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave me a note
- Subscribe to The Diaper Wagon's Blog (she holds giveaways on her blog, so check it out)
- Follow The Diaper Wagon on Twitter (leave me your twitter name)
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including @diaperwagon #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address (ladies, there are some that have not been confirmed so make sure that you confirm it)
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diaper Week) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button, comment back with the link, remember if you did this for the event thats ok, you are not actually doing this for the blogpost, because now you are adding another giveaway -- 5 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at email@example.com and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
- Oh and don't forget if you did your extra entries post, don't forget to post those entries, remember you have to do the mandatory first
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you The Diaper Wagon it was a pleasure to work with you and review your diapers, good luck to my readers!