THE WINNER IS KIRTLAN KREW
Are you ready for the next awesome Cloth Diaper OORAH sponsor?
We all know about Bummis right? Well, if not, let me tell you about a fantastic company with amazing products.
Bummis began as the proverbial “kitchen table business”, started by 3 mothers who were using cloth diapers on their own babies and were inspired to create the products they themselves needed. That was way back in the 1980’s. It remained a home business until it grew too large to fit into any home! Since then, Bummis has grown and prospered while staying true to the vision that inspired its inception and the values that fuelled its growth.
We believe that once parents see how easy it is to use cloth diapers, they will use them! So we focus on making it easy – through the products we design and distribute, the washing and using information we disseminate and the customer service we are so passionate about.
Bummis does make easy to use products with only parents in mind. We were sent a Stretch Bamboozle and a Super Whisper Wrap. I have to tell you all, I really didn't use to be a fitted kind of a momma with a cover, I would use them, but they were not my preference at all! However, the Stretch Bamboozle is amazing.
The Bamboozle has two sizes that will take you from teeny-tiny (5 lbs) right through to potty training (35 lbs).
- Slim fitting with multidirectional stretch - fabulous fit every time
- Leak-proof design with adjustable legs and waist
- Aplix fastening (like Velcro) - just as easy as a disposable diaper!
- Hidden microfiber core and snap-in adjustable doubler increase absorbency and speed up drying time!
- Fabric is durable and stays really soft, even when washing with hard water
- Very adjustable. Hook and loop closures with an innovative overlap design that ensures a custom fit on any baby
- Durable, heavy-duty elastic around legs and tummy which will not wear out with repeated washing.
- Soft, smooth polyester knit bindings for a comfortable, stretchy fit, and a leak-proof seal.
- Super-sized fold-back wash tabs to protect your laundry from rogue attacks by hook and loop closures.
- Generous sizing means fewer cloth diaper covers to buy, while still assuring a great fit.
The first time I used the Bamboozle, we tried it overnight because that is normally when I like to use fitted diapers anyway. I don't send them with the sitter because she gets confused easily and until recently did I know that DH knew what he was doing with fitteds and wraps (HAHA -- I was shocked). But I seriously thought that Baby B didn't pee, because the diaper was asbolutely DRY. I was shocked. I had to leave it on her a little bit longer and check again and I knew she had gone potty a little later, and it was still dry.
The wraps are amazing wraps that can be used with any fitted diapers and not just that of the Bamboozle, because when the bamboozle was dirty we used a different fitted and it served the same purpose and we were very happy with it. Normally Baby B wears a large and in the wrap she wore a medium and she still has plenty of room in the cover.
Shipping is free for any others over $99.99.GIVEAWAY:
Bummis would like to give one of my readers/followers a Bummis Fitted One Size and a Bummis Wrap in your print and size.
EASY MANDATORY ENTRY:
Please indicate the number and leave a comment behind the number in your comment entry. This entry only requires you to leave ONE COMMENT but the one comments contains 5 steps. More than one comment for the below mandatory entry I will not release the comments. So, please make sure you read the below.
1. Name and Email address and tell me if you filled out the form for the extra entries at the beginning of the Cloth Diapers, OORAH event.
2. Publicly follow Bummis' Blog and say how I would find you there.
3. Publicly Follow my blog and say how I would find you
4. Fan Bummis and Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave a message indicating I sent you on Bummis' tagging Coupon Mommy. (If you don't have a facebook page, just note that here.)
5. Tell me something else about Bummis that you like!
These entries are not required, but are only for extra entries purposes
- Follow me through Network Blogs
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Follow Bummis on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including @bummis, #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Bummis! Good Luck to my readers!
**SPECIAL NOTE** No longer will Coupon Mommy be posting pictures of my chidlren longer than the giveaway period of the blog post and I will only be posting for Product Review Purposes. Sponsors if you would like to see more pictures, I would be more than happy to get them to you!