CLOSED Winner is Colleen M.Diapeze.
Diapeze are cloth diapers made EZ. So, I always find lots of diapers that have beautiful prints, but then I find out they are fitteds and don't get me wrong, I love me some fitted diapers too, but not when I have to cover it up. I don't know about you, but I don't want to cover up a beautiful diaper, because I want to show it off.
Diapeze diapers are made of cotton on the outside with a layer of PUL waterproof material on the inside. These diapers are not pockets diapers, but you don't just lay the insert inside the diaper, the diaper actually has tabs on the top and bottom of the diaper where you stuff the diaper liner into these two tabs while on your baby. For Baby B this is especially important because she is so mobile and some of them that you just lay the insert in the diaper do not work for her, they end up bunching up at the heiny! These inserts are not just made of soft microfleece but they also have bamboo cotton on the top with a layer of PUL on the back.
I will tell you that when I first received this diaper, I boiled it. I don't normally boil my diaper unless they are made of hemp, but I boiled this one, and honestly it didn't take any time because I did it while I was cooking dinner. I only did this because of the fabric, but I think this was just for my own peace of mind. I wasn't sure if it the color would run into my other diapers and I always wash my other soiled diapers together, so I boiled it 3 times. I did get a little blue coloring in the water, but I was really happy that I boiled it first. Some of the blue could have come out because of using hot water, but I do use a hot wash with my diapers, so I was really concerned the colors would run.
I first put my diaper to the test on Baby B after bathtime. This is the time when she gets all of her crawling out and standing up and then she starts winding down for bedtime, so I knew we would make it to bed time with wearing this diaper and possibly even wear it to bed.
Look at it, this diaper is super trim with gorgeous Fairy Stars on her heiny and I don't have to cover it. Did you read that, I said I don't have to cover it up! Even both of the girls commented on the diaper, they thought it was so cute.
Baby B found a marker without a top and after I took this picture I realized it. OOPS. However I still had to share it because she is on the go in this diaper.
We went camping to my mom's on Labor Day weekend and Baby B wore this diaper out and about around the camper and outside. We tested it playing around outside and everything else.
I checked the liner before putting Baby B to bed the day after tubby time and it was wet to the touch. So when she wore this diaper to bed, we woke up with abosolutely no wetness not even to the touch. Her legs were dry and Momma was HAPPY!
These diapers are certainly different than your average pocket diaper, however it is a diaper that I have added to my "favorite" list and one that I can take to my 80 year old sitter and she still has no problem with putting this diaper on my daughter and here are some other reasons why:
- tabs for liner (liner doesn't move around, must have for mobile babies)
- liner has a backing of PUL (awesome for no wetting and must have for your heavy wetter)
- cute (we got a lot of comments on this cute diaper)
- don't have to wear a cover because it has a layer of PUL in the cover print and in the liner
- Color of fabric does not fade with each wash
These diapers are very affordable and cute. And because I'm feeling super generous, if you buy one of these diapers during the time of my giveaway, I will give you an extra 15 entries.
Diapeze would like to give one of my readers/followers a Diapeze Diaper with insert in their choice of size and print.
First you must be following my blog and say you are. Then head over to Diapeze and tell me what fabric you would pick. Make sure you include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!!
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave me a note
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including Diapeze #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address (ladies, there are some that have not been confirmed so make sure that you confirm it)
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diapers, OORAH Event) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button about this Diaper Diapeze giveaway, comment back with the link, remember this blogpost is separate from the event blog your did, you are actually doing this for the diaper giveaway -- 2 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Enter my other giveaways, 1 entry per giveaway
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
With this giveaway, you have several ways to win, but you must come back and comment for each of them with your email address if you want to be entered for all entries and you can enter up to Thursday, September 23rd until 11:59PM EST. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Kristin, your Diapeze Rock and it was a pleasure to work with you and review your diapers, good luck to my readers!