I love to wash and dry Baby B's Cloth Diapers and they are particularly the only thing that I really like to even fold and put away! HAHA. I came across FluffaLumps when they emailed me about reviewing her products and I was so excited. Why? Because she makes Wool Dryer Balls.
Ok, back up...yes it is true, I didn't know what in the world Wool Dryer Balls were and what they were for at one time, but over time I have learned not only from experience, but also from reading up on them and using them.
FluffaLumps is Victoria and she is a really sweet woman. She sent me 4 Wool Dryer Balls, 2 of them to review and 2 for one of my lucky readers!
My name is Victoria, I am a school librarian in PA and I am a brand new mommy to my son Carlo who was born on April 30th. In my quest to become more Eco-friendly for my family, I learned to make dryer balls after I started cloth diapering.
I work on my dryer balls after work and I hope you enjoy the array of colors I have selected!
So, like I said I started to play around and see what these balls were all about. The first thing I tried them with is a comforter. My comforter normally takes running it through the dryer cycle twice and honestly this used to drive me crazy because I always washed them late at night so moreoften than not I wouldn't have my clean comforter ready for bed.
First I tried with 2 wool dryer balls and I still had to go through 2 dry cycles, but it was a little bit less. Each time I added 2 more wool dryer balls until I could get my comforter down to 1 dryer cycle. Ladies, I was able to use 6 wool dryer balls and finally cut down to 1 cycle to dry my comforter and even less than one full cycle.
Using a wool dryer ball can cut your drying time down about 20%, but it also cuts down the static that you tend to have. These dryer balls are felted very well and don't seem to fray with some others that I have, and she makes all different colors of them. And did you know she has many different scents that you can chose from if you want to have scented wool dryer balls.
So what makes me love wool dryer balls so much:
- I converted my mama (SMILE)
- no need to use dryer sheets
- cuts down my drying time
- my clothes and cloth diapers are so soft (and so FLUFFY)
I can't tell you which two that I am giving away, but FluffaLumps sent me 4 which 2 were for giving away. So, I can't tell you which 2, but you are going to love them! So, one of my readers/followers will receive 2 FluffaLump Dryer Balls courtesy of FluffaLumps
Follow my blog and then visit FluffaLumps and tell me which scent is your favorite. Please make sure you include your email address.
- 1 entry: Fan FluffaLumps on Facebook and tell them I sent you
- 1 entry: Make FluffaLumps on etsy your favorite shop, leave your name
- 1 entry: Fan Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook
- 1 entry: Follow me on Twitter @couponmomof2
- 1 entry Daily: Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs
- 1 entry: Tweet about this giveaway including @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to my giveaway (2 tweet daily, leave the link)
- 1 entry: Subscribe to my blog & tell me how to find you
- 3 entries: Post this giveaway on a forum and come back and tell me which forum you posted it to and the link if possible
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway inluding links to Coupon Mommy of 3's blog and giveaway and FluffaLumps
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you! Good Luck to my readers!
**SPECIAL NOTE** No longer will Coupon Mommy be posting pictures of my children longer than the giveaway period of the blog post and I will only be posting for Product Review Purposes. Sponsors if you would like to see more pictures, I would be more than happy to get them to you!