Comfy Rumps is a company that wants to stand out and be proud of what they do and I honestly believe that they do a wonderful job of showing that. They also don't want to charge an arm and a leg for a cloth diaper because they just want to see everyone using them, so their diapers are very costly!
We use the last snap on the bottom and the top can go much further than that on the top and we really like that it has this amazing fit.
Comfy Rumps would like to give two of my readers/followers a Comfy Rump Cloth Diaper of their choice.
Each comment must include your email address. If it is not including I will have to disqualify you. If I don't have a way to reach you, I will be honest I don't have time to search for you! So please just do a copy & paste and include it.
- Mandatory Entry: go to Comfy Rumps Facebook page and tell them that CM03 sent you! Comment w/your facebook name email address
- Mandatory Entry #2: Must follow my blog via GFC Publicly to go to next entries, note how I can find you
- Look at the products Comfy Rumps and comment with which diaper you would get and color that you like with your email address.
- Like Coupon Mommy of 3 on facebook
- Note 5 entries if you completed the Extra Entries
- Subscribe to my blog (see right side of bar)
- Follow Comfy Rumps on Twitter
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet including @couponmomof2, @comfyrumps, #clothdiapers #giveaways and the link to this giveaway, comment here with the HTML
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/01) over at Cloth Diapering Mama
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/01) over at Mommy Time
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/01) over at Arizona Mama
- Earn 10 extra entries if you make a purchase with any of my sponsors on my blog (the bars on the top of blog and the buttons on the right of my blog) from now until the giveaway ends (note invoice #)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link to the giveaway 5 entries
- Share this giveaway on facebook making sure you tag Coupon Mommy of 3 and Comfy Rumps along with the link!