Here is a tid bit of information about Crystal:
I'm a mother to 4 beautiful girls. I've been sewing since I could pick up a needle, as a little girl, myself. I love to sew and create new things. Right now, my addiction is making cloth diapers.
Crystal sent me her Crystal Rhine Designs Large AI2 and matching fleece soaker and I have to tell you I am in love with the print. Even the hubby is he said it reminds him of the "That 70's Show". Funny, right? But DD1 and DD2 and even liked it and loved the little car.
As you can see it comes with a snap in insert which I love because when putting on Baby B when they are snap in, I have such a hard time because they move all over the place. On the back of the snap in insert it has the cute car design which again is just adorable. The snaps are great they are not loose or as within some diapers I have received some of the snaps don't work. And I love the different colors of the snaps! Hey I have girls and I love colors.
And mommy's I have to tell you I love fleece soakers, I really do. There is just something about them.
I did try the fitted diaper without the soaker for nap and we didn't have any problems, however I note that I love this snap in insert because it seems thicker than others!
These diapers are very well made and come from a mommy who just loves making cloth diapers. It really hits home when mommies who make their diapers have perfected them from their own children. I just think it is amazing!
We have had a few poos and yea we didn't have any leaks. I love a diaper with no leaks, what mommy doesn't. And the first poo we had was without the soaker when I was trying without it and still no leaks. But huge note here, I haven't tried the diaper without the soaker overnight, however in the morning when I change her, the diaper is not wet like many other A12 fitted diapers that I have!
Crystal Rhine Designs Cloth Diapers would like to give away a A12 and matching fleece soaker to one of my readers/followers.
Each comment must include your email address. If it is not including I will have to disqualify you. If I don't have a way to reach you, I will be honest I don't have time to search for you! So please just do a copy & paste and include it.
- Mandatory Entry: go to Crystal Rhine Designs Etsy page and tell me something from her shop that you like by comment with your email address & the link to the product you like
- Mandatory Entry #2: Must follow my blog via GFC Publicly to go to next entries, note how I can find you
- Like Coupon Mommy of 3 on facebook and leave me a note!
- Note 5 entries if you completed the Extra Entries
- Subscribe to my blog (see right side of bar)
- Heart Crystal Rhine's Etsy Shop
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet including @couponmomof2, CR Designs #clothdiapers #giveaways and the link to this giveaway, comment here with the HTML
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/02) over at Cloth Diapering Mama
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/02) over at Mommy Time
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/02) over at Arizona Mama
- Earn 10 extra entries if you make a purchase with any of my sponsors on my blog (the bars on the top of blog and the buttons on the right of my blog) from now until the giveaway ends (note invoice #)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link to the giveaway 5 entries
- Share this giveaway on facebook making sure you tag Coupon Mommy of 3 and along with the link!