Hello from Oregon!
I've been sewing for most of my life and have this Etsy shop to share some of my art with the rest of the world. I loved cloth diapering my own babies and want to share the love of cloth with other families. I strive to make unique diapers that are highly functional, durable, and soft using the highest quality materials. I am also an avid gamer geek and a lot of my designs strongly reflect this.
Emily uses the pattern with permission from the JeM'appelle Ultimate Nappy pattern to make her cloth diapers! She sent us her One Size fits most in the most adorable color and with a beautiful saying on the back. Baby B is my "Angel" and always had been, we had a lot of problems during pregnancy with her and all I wanted to do was to have her safely and she be ok. While at the end we ended up in the hospital for about 2 weeks, for the safety of myself and her, she is my "Angel" and is my sweetheart. Baby B was born 6 weeks early and honestly if the doctors were not my savior Baby B would have been born 9 weeks early! So, they held me on as long as they could until Baby B could no longer handle it and was then breech! So, Angel just matched her and fit her.
They don't leak because she reinforces the back. Basically there is a 2nd piece of PUL under the hoop and she sews it back over on itself to make a little PUL shell that completely covers the back of the embroidery so they don't leak. Check it out here to see a picture of it.
Baby B had a great fit in this diaper and as cute as the "Angel" diaper is, she looks adorable in this diaper. We did have one leak, however it was not a diaper issue, it was I didn't put the snaps on correctly to give her the right fit. As soon as I fixed the snaps it fit her great with no leaks. This diaper has side snaps which prior used to take me a while to get snapped up on my daughter, but not anymore, Mommy has become a pro to hurry and get her diaper on because she is a walking Baby B.
Velvet Rabbit Cloth doesn't just make diapers however, she also makes cloth pads for us mama's who like to use cloth. She has a dedicated webpage to cloth pads
Emily is really trying to get her Etsy Shop going so make sure you tell your friends about this great cloth diaper and mama pad shop!
Velvet Rabbit Cloth would like to give to one of my readers/follwers a One Size Red hubiscus minky diaper.
Each comment must include your email address. If it is not including I will have to disqualify you. If I don't have a way to reach you, I will be honest I don't have time to search for you! So please just do a copy & paste and include it.
- Mandatory Entry: go to Velvet Rabbit facebook page and thank her for the giveaway on her page and come back here and comment with your facebook name.
- Mandatory Entry #2: Must follow my blog via GFC Publicly to go to next entries, note how I can find you
- Check out Velvet Rabbit Cloth's Etsy shop and tell me something that you would pick by posting the link.
- Heart Velvet Rabbit Etsy's Shop and tell me your Etsy name
- Like Coupon Mommy of 3 on facebook
- Note 5 entries if you completed the Extra Entries
- Subscribe to my blog (see right side of bar)
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet including @couponmomof2, Velvet Rabbit Cloth, #clothdiapers #giveaways and the link to this giveaway, comment here with the HTML
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/03) over at Cloth Diapering Mama
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/03) over at Mommy Time
- Enter the giveaway posted for today (12/03) over at Arizona Mama
- Earn 10 extra entries if you make a purchase with any of my sponsors on my blog (the bars on the top of blog and the buttons on the right of my blog) from now until the giveaway ends (note invoice #)
- Give yourself 15 extra entries if you make a purchase with Velvet Rabbit Cloth
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link to the giveaway 5 entries
- Share this giveaway on facebook making sure you tag Coupon Mommy of 3 and Velvet Rabbit Cloth along with the link!