CLOSED Winner is Lindsey Galvez
Sage Sure Fit Pocket Diaper.
This innovative design gives you a "side snapping" Pocket Diaper which allows you to adjust the waist and legs separately to best fit your baby's unique shape. And with our exclusive Sure Fit pocket system, the diaper will stay in place no matter how active your baby is.
Our two sizes means that it will fit babies newborns to 10 months without being bulky and our Size 2 when fully opened is the largest size pocket on the market. Snap colors add pizzazz instead of just blending in. Super soft stay dry lining.
I only have one in cloth diapers and that is my almost 1 year old. She will be one at the end of this month, wow I can't believe it. But besides the fact that she will be one, she is a big baby. She is already 22 pounds where my 3 year old is 26 pounds but just taller.
However Baby B is a pretty mobile little girl. She cannot sit still so when testing out diapers we are looking for not only does she not leak anymore, but can she move around easily. If she can't move around easily then it won't work for us. If it just looks uncomfortable, then it is is not a diaper that work for the Coupon Family of 5.
Sage Sure Fit Pocket Diapers are an amazing diaper. These diapers come in two settings and with most diapers that you call one size diapers I have no buttons buttoned depending on the diaper it is. With the Sage Diaper we have it on the second setting and still have room to move around. We did try it on the first setting however it was just a little tight.
As with most diapers we always try our diapers at night time. Night time diapering is important to us because we want to make sure that we have a workhorse diaper that will keep us nice and dry and my bed nice and dry. This diaper passed the test with flying colors. I'm not sure about you guys, but I am a mom who when trying something new, I end up waking up several times at night just to check, I don't want to wake up in a puddle of pee. Certainly not my type of a wake up call. :) But with the Sage Sure Fit Pocket Diaper you are sure to wake up with a very dry baby.
Okay, you guys can give me crap, but honestly
I know that we are not the only one with babies who are a little older but still be diapered. So, I wanted to put this diaper to the test and see if this diaper would fit my 3 year old who is out of diapers. Seriously I could have put this diaper on the second setting and still have had plenty of room. Sister E was a good sport, but really wanted the diaper off. I'm not a baby mommy!
You can see the snaps and there are two of them which ensure an insert to stay in place and not move around. For me this is certainly important when I have a mobile baby.
Overall, I am very happy with this diaper and love the fit and how adjustable it is for a very mobile baby.
These diapers are a very reasonable price for $18.50, check them out:
Sage Diapers would like to give one of my readers/followers a Sage Sure Fit Pocket Diaper in their choice of color.
Sorry guys we are back to comments. Some of them I can do it that way and some of them I cannot.
First you must be following my blog and say you are. Then head over to Sage Diaper and tell me something that I didn't talk about, there is plenty of other things I didn't talk about. Make sure you include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!!
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave me a note
- Follow Sage Mama's on twitter (leave me your twitter name)
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including @Sagemamas #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address (ladies, there are some that have not been confirmed so make sure that you confirm it)
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diapers, OORAH Event) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button, comment back with the link, remember if you did this for the event thats ok, you are not actually doing this for the blogpost for the diaper giveaway, because now you are adding another giveaway -- 5 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Enter my other giveaways, 1 entry per giveaway
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
With this giveaway, you have several ways to win, but you must come back and comment for each of them with your email address if you want to be entered for all entries and you can enter up to Wednesday, September 22nd until 11:59PM EST. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Sage Diapers it was a pleasure to work with you and review your diapers, good luck to my readers!