CLOSED Winner is Melissa Phinney
Cloth Wipes are are of those accessories that just seem like the right thing to use when you are cloth diapering. However I have come across many people who are still using disposable wipes and cloth diapering. It was difficult for me, because it only seemed natural to place the dirty wipes in the diaper and if you are putting disposable ones in there you would have to go through it and throw them out. That just seems like more work to me.
I came across a neat little Etsy shop (I love me some etsy and have met some wonderful WAH mom's who make some amazing products) by the name of Turtles R Us. I have to tell you guys about her, I asked her a couple of questions, because I tried to figure out what her shop name meant, and I wasn't even close, so I really wanted to know.
Turtles R Us Here she is: I have been sewing since I was 12! I've been blessed to stay home with my two boys since they were born. We are teaching our boys that they can be anything they want to be and that they should make money someday doing what they love or were born to do. I decided to start practicing that philosophy myself about 3 years ago. So far it's been going great! I'm happy doing what I love and even more thrilled that I can work from home and still be free to be there for my kids and family! When moma's happy, everbody's happy!
After building up my etsy reputation at kcarter.etsy.com (my first etsy shop), I named the second shop "TurtlesRUs" after my two sisters and I. We three sisters are all a little crafty and we also have a little thing about turtles. As a joke I told them that I was going to name the shop TurtlesRUs and sale my sewing wares. The shop took off immediately and I've been busy ever since! As you can see from the shop, I sale a little more than turtle-themed items, but if I happen to see a cute turtle fabric, it'll certainly appear in the shop one way or another! ;)
Like I said Kayla is a WAH Mom, and these cloth wipes are all prewashed in non-allergenic All detergent before sewing to reduce shrinkage. All wipes are serged with white thread for a pretty finish.
Wipes Size: 7 1/4" by 7 1/4"
These wipes are pretty darn cute, because as soon as we got them Sister E said. "Mommy can I use these to wipe my face? I like the dots!!" Her dad and her have this thing with Dots and they call them Tickle Dots. Which means he can tickle her. HEHE. Cute right.
Kayla doesn't just make wipes, but she also makes loveys and blankets, dresses and rompers and many other beautiful products. She has very reasonable prices and even make custom items. You just contact her and she would be happy to assist you! I always love knowing I can contact the person I am buying from if I want something more to my needs.
Turtles R Us would like to give one of my readers/followers a set of the Rainbow Cloth Wipes.
First you must be following my blog and say you are. Then you much check out Turtles R Us and tell me what other products you want to try. Make sure you include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!!
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3 on Facebook, leave me a note
- Follow me through Network Blogs
- Follow Coupon Mommy of 3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway including Turtles R Us cloth wipes, #clothdiapers, @couponmomof2, #giveaways and the link to the giveaway. You may tweet twice a day at least 2 hours apart.
- Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm the email address (ladies, there are some that have not been confirmed so make sure that you confirm it)
- Grab my Blog Event Button (Cloth Diapers, OORAH Event) and write a blost post with the Blog Event Button about this Diaper Diapeze giveaway, comment back with the link, remember this blogpost is separate from the event blog your did, you are actually doing this for the diaper giveaway -- 2 entries
- Grab my regular button and post it on your blog, comment with link
- Enter my other giveaways, 1 entry per giveaway
- Make a purchase at Turtles R Us Etsy Shop you earn 15 entries!
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this and CC me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Kayla with Turtles R Us and it was a pleasure to work with you and review your cloth wipes, good luck to my readers!